1. Exhibit Space and Furnishings. FIA agrees to make available the following:
A. Two (2) Complimentary Registration passes (per booth)
B. Two (2) additional Full Conference Registrations per booth at a discounted rate of $650 each*
C. One (1) 500-watt (110 volt) electrical drop**
D. Two (2) upholstered side chairs
E. One (1) 6' draped table**
F. One (1) wastebasket**
G. Two (2) days of cleaning (nightly vacuuming and trash pick-up)**
H. Exhibit Area Cocktail Hour - A networking event, open to all attendees, designed to help exhibitors meet and greet Boca delegates
Exhibitors may contract separately for extra graphics, booth furnishings and additional services with the official services contractor. Each Exhibitor will receive a standard Exhibitor Services Manual (ESM), which should be carefully read. The ESM quotes prices for equipment and services, such as: a) tables, chairs and other furniture, b) carpeting, c) labor, d) drayage, e) telephones, f) computer rental, g) signs, h) cleaning and i) special electrical services. FIA assumes no responsibility for the availability of Internet access/telephone service for Exhibitors. Inquiries for high speed Internet access via a T1 line should be directed to the Venue. No discounts will be made for items/services not utilized. Raw space may be utilized in lieu of a shell scheme; however, it is Exhibitor's responsibility to be mindful of the outlined footprint and not extend past the Exhibitor's parameters in any way. Plans for utilizing raw space must be approved by FIA by the deadline listed in the ESM. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of exhibit space.
Although FIA makes it best effort to assign booth space based on exhibitors' preferences, booth assignments are subject to availability and venue constraints. FIA does not represent or warrant that booth assignment preferences can be met in all cases.
2. Registration & Badges. Each Exhibitor is entitled to receive:
a. Two (2) complimentary Full Conference Registrations passes per booth (these complimentary registrations include seminars, all networking events and food functions); and
b. Two (2) additional Full Conference Registrations per booth at a discounted rate $650 each.
All other personnel and/or delegates must register at the current registration rate, no other discounts apply. ALL persons must be registered for the event. Exhibitors and their personnel must WEAR A BADGE AT ALL TIMES WITHIN THE VENUE. This is to protect against unauthorized persons on the exhibit floor and within the Venue. Use of the badge by any other person poses serious security problems and will result in forfeiture of the badge by Exhibitor. Exhibitor agrees to ensure personnel WEAR BADGES in a manner that is CLEARLY VISIBLE.
EXHIBIT BOOTH RULES
1. BOOTH HEIGHT/LINE OF SIGHT. No booth shall exceed a back wall height of 8' & sidewalls/display items of 4' without prior written permission from FIA. In addition, booths or display items must not block the line of sight of neighboring booths. Exhibits must be kept inside their allotted space. All display fixtures over 4' in height and placed within 10' lineal of an adjoining booth must be confined to the back half of the booth (no closer than 4' to the aisle line).
2. SUBLET. An exhibitor shall not sublet any part of the space rented to him (booth space may be occupied by one company only, except in the case of value added retailers approved by FIA).
EXHIBIT INSTALL AND DISMANTLING/DISPLAY TIMES
1. Set-up. Installation of exhibits may begin the afternoon of Monday, March 12, 2018. Exhibitors needing extra time must alert FIA no later than 3 weeks prior to the event. All exhibits must be completed by 6:00pm, Monday, March 12, 2018.
2. Teardown. Dismantling of displays may begin at, but not before, 3:15pm, Thursday, March 15, 2018. All Exhibitor materials must be packed and removed no later than 5:00pm on Thursday, March 15, 2018. Any Exhibitor material remaining at the Venue after 6:00pm on Thursday, March 15, 2018, will be disposed of without additional notice. These dates and times may be modified upon notice to Exhibitor. Exhibitor should reference the ESM before scheduling its shipment, travel and install and dismantling its exhibit.
Exhibitor understands that late set-up and early tear-down of exhibits damages FIA in ways that are inherently difficult to quantify (e.g., disruption of use and enjoyment of the exhibit hall, additional administrative expenses, public safety concerns, harm to FIA's brand and reputation) and therefore agrees to pay liquidated damages of $500 to FIA for each violation of these provisions.
DELIVERIES AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS
Exhibitors should note that neither FIA nor the Venue will accept delivery of/or store shipments of displays and related material. Exhibitor should reference the ESM before scheduling their shipment. All international shipments should be sent early to allow for additional transit time. All customs declarations, bills of lading and pertinent documentation must be written in English. Exhibitors are responsible for clearing customs. FIA is not responsible for packages with incorrect shipping labels that do not make it to the correct area. All shipping/tracking information (quantity, courier name and tracking numbers) must be sent to FIA in advance to ensure FIA can locate the items onsite. Failure to forward this information or delivery with the specified times may result in the delay or forfeiture of your distribution.
Where FIA approval is required under these terms or the General Exhibitor Terms and Conditions, Exhibitor must seek approval from FIA sufficiently in advance of the event to allow FIA reasonable time to review and act on the approval request.